databases test CYF Curriculum
My site is not updating when I push a change to GitHub
- Are you sure that you are pushing to the same branch that Netlify is “watching”?
- Be aware that changes can take a few minutes to show up
- Check the logs under the Deploy tab. If there is an error, Netlify won’t be able to deploy your site
- Follow the prompt to configure your Netlify-GitHub integration and give it access to the repo you need (or all repos).
The site is using the wrong repo or wrong GitHub account
- Delete & recreate your site.